Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Two Mondays



On Monday of last week, I shouted Joe, Kate and Jenny a dinner at Nandos: A humble venue but the food was much enjoyed.  Nandos fits in with Joe's diet.  And Jenny found out in advance that Nandos can do their Paella in a way that avoids gluten, which she cannot have. Jenny was in good form with lots of family news and we sat there for quite a while talking.  The translation of Suz and Russ to NZ was much discussed, as was NZ generally.

Then Monday this week Jenny came over to my place for dinner.  I had a couple of good T-bones and had made up a salad but I got Jenny to supervise the frying of the T-bones.  She got them just right and I really enjoyed mine.  I had forgotten how good a T-bone can be.  I suppose I sound like a dog but so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment