Thursday, April 29, 2021

A mixed day


The day started out rather unusually.  I slept most of it. A number of other factors caused both Jenny and me to suspect that I had a urinary tract infection.  I get those occasionally. So I got a lot of cranberry juice into me. Cranberry is very good at killing UTIs.

For dinner that night Jenny gave me savoury mince - cooked my way. It worked well.
 
I had an awful night after that, with nausea, constipation, stomach pains and vertigo making a very unpleasant combination.  I woke up in the morning feeling fairly well, however.

3 comments:

  1. I wondered what had become of you recently, having read you daily for almost 20 years. I am saddened to read of your decline, sir, and urge you not to go gently in that good night - I'm sure there's a fair bit of raging in you yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie, JR has no rage in him; he is calm, kind, and jovial.

      Delete
  2. "The secret is in the sachet!"

    G

    ReplyDelete