Saturday, April 3, 2021

A poignant occasion


This morning, Anne and I got together for our usual Saturday morning.  It was the first time that we met after my cancer diagnosis so it was a very sad occasion.  But I won't go into detail about that

We went to the Wynnum Coffee Club for our breakfast, with me having my usual flat grill and Anne having the vego big breakfast.  We parked close by and got good seats so it worked pretty well and we did have our usual jolly breakfast together

Afterwards we went back to her place and lay about listening to music as is our custom.  Despite the bad news the magic between us did still happen and it was a good morning overall.

When I gave Anne the necklace I had bought her recently, she put it on straight away and we got a photo of her with it on just as I was leaving




No comments:

Post a Comment