Sunday, April 25, 2021

An especially good Saturday


Saturday morning is my usual time to see Anne. And this Saturday, Anne drove herself over to my place. She has now served her period of penance due to her stroke.  I was not in much pain after my fall and was mainly bothered by my persistent vertigo.  Anne and I spent most of our time together lying down and listening to Bach, however, that was only a small problem. We still had a nice time.  Jenny made us  a good brekky.

But that afternoon Graham arrived unannounced and unexpectedly. He evidently wished to see me before I died and thank me for my life. With constant travel restrictions between Queensland and Victoria, that was wise.  Anyway, Joe joined us for a good chat on my verandah. The George Floyd matter was much discussed

No comments:

Post a Comment