Monday, October 24, 2022

Serb girls





The picture above is one I uploaded around 20 years ago and tineye.com tells me that it has been uploaded hundreds of times over the years. Nobody seems to know the origin of the picture but I am obviously not alone in finding it very attractive

So it is a pleasant coincidence that I now find myself with a Srb girl as my partner. She is in her 70s so calling her a girl might seem to be a big stretch but older ladies often refer to one-another as "girls" so I am not alone in that either.

Below is a picture that I like of my Srb girl. Her name is not really "Zoe". That is just a pseudonym for privacy purposes. Her real name is very Srbian and rather pretty





UPDATE: My own Serb girl sent me some more pictures of Serbian girls, this time in folk dress. See below.







No comments:

Post a Comment