Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A bit of fun


As readers here will be well aware, I take lots of pics of Zoe in her great range of chic attire. At the same time, I always discourage her from taking pictures of me. I have a theory that a picture of me will one day break a camera. I looked passable once but those days are long gone. Recently, she got a photo of me when I had just collapsed onto a park bench after a walk. She sent me the pic with the comment that it reminded her of the Dying Gaul, a famous classical sculpture. See me below:

Definitely not a posed photo

I mentioned the matter to Jenny, who looked up the sculpture to see what it looked like. She made the point that the dying Gaul actually looks very attractive. So that was an unexpected twist. It was vaguely pleasing that I reminded Zoe of someone known to be good looking. See the guy below



But perhaps she just thought I looked to be dying



1 comment:

  1. I have had a bit of fun too with AI and Photoshop: https://i.ibb.co/3Cyv4HJ/Sculpture.jpg. The sculpture in the picture is merely having a rest.



    ReplyDelete