Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Good Indian food in Brisbane


I have eaten Indian food in India, Indian food in London and Indian food in Sydney so think I have some claim to knowing Indian food

For various reasons, however, I have not eaten a lot of Indian food in Brisbane. But one thing I have often noticed is that there is an Indian restaurant at Annerley which fronts onto the main road there - called Sankalp. It is part of a chain by that name. And every time I have driven past they seemed to be busy. So I thought I should go there.

I went there tonight, via DoorDash, which was very convenient. I ordered Tandoori chicken. It was a good size and came with the proper mint and yoghurt dipping sauce. And it was cooked to perfection. So yes, you can get Indian food in Brisbane that is as good as Indian food anywhere -- a most satisfactory situation. No need for travel and no need even to step outside your house

https://sankalp.com.au/pdf/Annerley-menu.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment