Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I am a lucky man


A lady in my life often tells me that I am a lucky man. She is right. For a single man in his 80th year to have three ladies calling on him regularly is indeed lucky. And I appreciate all three.

I particularly appreciate my intimate companion Zoe. As I have pointed out previously, there are some big incompatibilities between us but, countering that, there is much else:

She is just about as good-looking and as fit as a lady of her age can get, she is very bright, well educated, has a broad awareness of high culture and even is strongly moved by the music of J.S. Bach. That latter would mean nothing to most people but it is huge to me as I feel the same way about Bach. We also have lots of laughs and she fits very nicely into my cuddle

So that is pretty lucky. Just a high IQ and a liking for Bach would probably have tied me to her but there is much more besides



1 comment:

  1. You indeed fortunate and so is the lady in your life and your two other mentioned friends. As a consequence of their natures, some people seem to attract largely beneficial relationships and others largely a string of detrimental relationships. Well, there are likely more ways to learn and eventually get to Rome than what is obvious, but warming our bones besides the friendly fires others keeps the ball rolling.

    ReplyDelete