Thursday, December 28, 2023

Another surprise visit

Today I got a pleasant surprise. I answered a knock on my door to find Anne there.  We had discussed meeting today but Anne had a busy day ahead so it was not arranged.  But a gap came up in her schedule during the day so there she was on my doorstep at 12 noon.  The opportunity to see me came up suddenly so she just got into her car and came over straight away.  I gave her some lunch and we spent a couple of hours together  which I greatly  enjoyed

So I  am rather pleased to be someone whom at least some ladies feel free to visit at will

Come to think about it, another lovely lady called on me unannounced a few months ago.  Also a very pleasant surprise.  I will not mention her name but she is a very old friend

No comments:

Post a Comment