Thursday, September 23, 2021

Good sex

Most people who know me are aware that I have been married four times.  In getting to that point, it is obvious that I have been to bed with a lot of women over the years.  

I make no claim however about my performance in bed.  As far as I know, it is completely average, unoriginal and unadventurous.  The ladies concerned have however never complained about my performance at the time and I have always been happy with them. I can in fact take sex or leave it and I have often left it for long periods.

But there is just one episode in my career that I think is worth recording.  I will call the lady X as I obviously cannot reveal her identity.  The sex was only one part of a very good relationship that lasted for more than a year but I think it was notable in its own right.

As we entered the bedroom, the lady would close the door behind us.  She would then let down her long hair.  She normally wore it up.  In my experience women do normally let their hair down before sex.  I think it is from that that we have the expression "letting your hair down" to mean having unrestrained fun of any sort.  At any event I always liked it when my partners did that.  It seemed very symbolic.

After the usual foreplay, I would get us started by getting on top of her in the best missionary tradition.  But that did not last.  After a minute or so she would get on top of me.  I would just lie there flat out while she did all the work.  The great benefit of that is that the man takes longer to come that way. So the lady gets more time to come and the man has an extended period of pleasure.  It worked so well that X would often come with a scream.  I like a screamer. There are not a lot of them but it seems to confirm that I have done something well.

At any event I would recommend that system to anybody who is inclined to it.  It is a win-win situation.

1 comment:

  1. Lady z and I matched each other well in bed but it was unfortunately not so out of bed. We had a good time though for quite a while even after the relationship ended. We would often follow a pattern both liked, a combination of foreplay (for her sake) + her coming (ladies first) and then I was a gentleman no more, which was fine since she enjoyed being thrown around and I enjoyed being in charge. She would tell me she was relieved after sex and it was the same for me. It was a temporary win-win situation.

    ReplyDelete