Friday, October 15, 2021

My most recent presents to Anne


I saw two rather attractive pieces yesterday so bought them:  A blue bangle and a very fancy necklace.  







I have been buying Anne costume jewellery almost weekly for years now so she must by now have just about the biggest collection in Brisbane.  The only pity is that she has neither a daughter nor a grand-daughter to leave it to.  But she wears it with enthusiasm now so that is the main thing. She particularly likes strong colours so the bangle should be a hit

But my reward is great too.  As the apostle Paul said:  "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35)

1 comment:

  1. It is blessed to wish/do others well, and what is blessed is enabled by choice.

    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (John 13:34-35)

    ReplyDelete