Wednesday, February 24, 2021

An interesting day


Jenny drove us down to Wynnum for a picnic brunch by the sea.  The tide was in and we sat in a shelter right beside the sea so it worked well. Jenny made a frittata for our picnic food, which was good

After that we made a trip to the Wynnum disposals shop.  My old hurricane lamp had corroded to the point of unusability so I wanted a new one.  They did have a couple for me to choose from. The one I bought was brand new from China.  It was a touch smaller than the old ones.  






While I was there, I saw that they also had a kerosine table lamp.  I already have three such lamps so it was a welcome addition to my collection.

Then that night I received a scam email that surprised me.  The text of it was the usual guff  but two of the attached pictures took my attention.  One was of a black lady who struck me as rather attractive. 



Since I normally like Nordic looks in women that was a surprise.  I went to tineye.com to find out who she was but tineye simply showed me that it was a picture that had been used in many scams.

The scammer also attached a picture of a very attractive bouquet.  I checked that on tineye too and got a report that it had previously been used on over 5,000 sites!





No comments:

Post a Comment