Monday, February 1, 2021

Anne and I now share ownership of a very nice vehicle.


Today was the day for Anne and me to take delivery at long last of a Toyota Prado.

That morning I put Anne on the phone to organize the insurance for it, which took about an hour.  We got a quote of a bit over $900 from AAMI so we accepted that.  I footed the bill.

My final payment from the bank to the dealer had not come through  that morning but was expected at about 2pm so Anne and George went over to the dealer to get a full briefing on the features of the vehicle while we were waiting.  She also at that time gave them her bank cheque

The bank finally came good just after 2pm so all 3 of us went over to the dealer in Anne's Corolla at that time to complete the paperwork etc.  I am not aiming to drive the vehicle but I did get a short lesson on how to use it.  I gave George the privilege of driving it off the lot and taking it to Tingalpa, where both he and Anne have units.

I got Anne to drive me home from the dealer to my place at Woolloongabba in her Corolla.  We had a few chats during the drive.  She did not stay but I will be seeing her tomorrow night.


A recent picture of Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment