Saturday, July 17, 2021

a small photography exhibit



A am not a great photographer but sometimes I get the spirit

Recently, I decided that I should get some record of the big paint job I had done on my house.  It had not been painted for 30 years so it was a challenge for the painters.  And it is a big house so took some painting -- ending up costing me over $30,000.  So below are a couple of shots of the results

Note Vladimir keeping his usual eye on proceedings
 



My renovated verandah railings -- as of 21 August, 2021




I saw Anne a usual on Saturday morning and thought she looked particularly nice.  I have previouly taken shots of her that were pretty poor so I though I should take care to get better ones this time.  Below are three shots I like










Isn't she a lovely lady?



Next is a picture of three people at my birthday dinner, Joe, Christopher and Henningham.  And a picture of my birthday cake -- a Pavlova







No comments:

Post a Comment