Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Getting some sun



Zoe is something of a sun worshipper so we sometimes soak up a bit of sun while she is with me. We sit on the landing outside my front door for a while of a late afternoon.

Given my frequent skin cancers I regard the sun as something of an enemy, however. So when I sit out in the sun, I cover up a bit with hat and sunnies. Zoe actually thought that made me look sexy so she took some photos of me in my protective gear. I reproduce two of them. In the close-up you can see the scars on my cheek from my recent operation. Zoe thought my scars made me look rather handsome. De gustibus non disputandum est





3 comments:

  1. Add a cigar and the Godfather look would have been complete. Hope you are recovering well.

    20+ celcius and mostly little wind in my area today. Scorching hot? I think it is, but a couple of hours of sunbathing was relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right. He looks like mafioso. :)))

      Delete
    2. Great minds think alike. Zoe's full comment about my look on that occasion was that I looked "sexy like the Mafia"

      Delete